Finished this dress last week. Yippee! LOL!
I think it looks better than the first one, altho' when it was on the owner, I noticed that I should have taken in the top of skirt a little more.
Overall, I think this one turned out pretty. I did the lace on the bodice freehand, so it is not even.
It is cotton gauze and cotton skirt. I hope to get a decent picture of it on its owner next week.
TVE Plain Blousewaist and 10 Gore Skirt.
Show off your creations, projects or other ideas
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Information Junkie
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:16 pm
- Location: West Slope, Colorado
- Back view, also with flash on.
- DSC01342.jpg (49.59 KiB) Viewed 4227 times
- Side view with flash on.
- DSC01341.jpg (47.19 KiB) Viewed 4227 times
- Front view.
- DSC01337.jpg (51.89 KiB) Viewed 4227 times
and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor 3:17b
That is really beautiful! I love the chevrons made from the stripes.
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~MarkTwain
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests