How do you pull up the most recent topics?

Find others with shared interests, events in your area or just gab with new friends
Dede
Costume Afflicted

How do you pull up the most recent topics?

Postby Dede » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 am

Not sure where to post this... please move if necessary!

Say I want to read the most recent... I don't know... 30 posts on the forum. How would I do that?

Dede (Cyber Impaired)
Heather
Site Admin

Re: How do you pull up the most recent topics?

Postby Heather » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 am

The posts should already be listed in order of most recent first. So just read the top few post of each sections and you should be fine. If you click on "mark all as read", then from then on, the board will highlight only new posts for you. Or you can go into the "search" function and find all the posts from within a given time period.
Dede
Costume Afflicted

Postby Dede » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Thanks, Heather. When I hit VIEW NEW POSTS, I get a list of the most recent posts, regardless of the forums in which they are posted - which is what I want. The problem is, after a certain amount of time, the list disappears. Is there any way to extend the time frame? (although I'm not really sure what the current time frame is, only that it is very brief).

If there's a way to do this from the SEARCH function, I haven't found it. Although... I think we have established that I am r-e-a-l-l-y bad at all this. :mrgreen:
MaryGode
Inquiring Mind

Postby MaryGode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Don't fret. I'm pretty good at crawling about the interwebs, and I can't find a good way to see all the recent and active topics. A recent attempt returned only one thread. Just now I got six threads. I figure, consider the first page in any of the forums to be the most current.
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~MarkTwain

Return to “Meet and Greet”