Show on RFDTV

Find others with shared interests, events in your area or just gab with new friends
ljt
Inquiring Mind

Show on RFDTV

Postby ljt » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 pm

I just caught a small amount of the Rural Heritage Show on the Heritage Day at St Gen, Mo.

Hopefully they will show it again soon.

I was on a RFDTV Live show in mid Dec. They talked to Sand Creek Post and Beam and had a small piece at the being about there fall Market Day. We as a civil war camp were there and I cooked the guys lunch. Beef barley veg soup, biscuits, and peach cobbler. In one shot I can be seen standing in the background as the guys drill. I guess I can add "appeared on TV" to my resume. ;)
MaryGode
Inquiring Mind

Re: Show on RFDTV

Postby MaryGode » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:43 am

Hurray!! My aunt is the lady driving horses and showing a little girl how it's done. The thirteen hours of video that were taken had my dress demonstration but I ended up on the cutting room floor. :(

To be fair, the RFD video man, Tom I think his name is, is a horse guy, not a fashion guy. :lol:

edit to add: My aunt says if people contact RFDTV and ask to see it again, it could run up to 30 times.
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~MarkTwain
ljt
Inquiring Mind

Re: Show on RFDTV

Postby ljt » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 am

I had a feeling that the camera person was more into the horses and clogers than the clothing.

Return to “Meet and Greet”