looking for friends w/same/similar interests

Find others with shared interests, events in your area or just gab with new friends
lady rose
Window Shopper

looking for friends w/same/similar interests

Postby lady rose » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 pm

hello to everyone out there!,looking for people to converse with similar interests,i have such a hard time finding people who are of like mind/interests!...i live in san francisco,ca,.i just turned 42 last month,single(always been unfortuantley!)..love victorian era/clothing,fashion/costume history,going to the dickens fair every year(2010 makes the 12 th year for me!),. christmas and halloween are my fave holidays...ghost stories/shows-j.s.le fanu writes great scary stories!. BIG,BIG,fascination with vampires(loved anne rices 1st 2 boooks!) love england i want to eventually to london permanentley!..love my 2 kitties!..love dark chocolate!!.drawing,,reading,taking pictures around the park,love flowers(ecs.roses)..fave movies, bram stokers dracula, the wolfman-2010,van helsing,jane eyre(starring toby stephens-on masterpiece theater)..likes are much more but this is it for know!..hoping to hear from you! also check out my spaces live if you like!..:D :waiting:http://mischa-rose7.spaces.live.com/
Miss Cindy
Information Junkie

Re: looking for friends w/same/similar interests

Postby Miss Cindy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am

Dear Lady Rose,
I tried to check your Live Space, but it said it was private and I could not access.
I really expected someone from your neck of the woods to give you a response. I am fairly sure there are many others in the SF area who are into Victorian era.
Did not want your post to go unanswered any longer.
Welcome to the board. If you have any dresses, be sure to post pictures for the rest of us. :D
Sincerely,
Miss Cindy
and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor 3:17b

Return to “Meet and Greet”