Helping even out unbalanced Breasts

everything you ever wanted to know about corsets can hopefully be answered here
Sujean
Window Shopper

Helping even out unbalanced Breasts

Postby Sujean » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 pm

While the corset minimizes the size differences between a C+ on the right and D+ on the left a little padding might help too. Is there a way to build in a pocket for a bit of padding?

Thanks,
Sue H
Heather
Site Admin

Re: Helping even out unbalanced Breasts

Postby Heather » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 am

Usually you can just stuff the padding in from the top of the corset and it will just stay wherever you put it. (after the corset is on.) You could always tack in the wadding so it is semi-permanent. But sometimes the placement can be a bit tricky to figure out. Same thing with a patch pocket on the inside. The trick is figuring the best placement. I find loose padding easiest to maneuver.
LidiaBest
Inquiring Mind

Re: Helping even out unbalanced Breasts

Postby LidiaBest » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 am

I have uneven breasts and I cut out a couple little ovals in different sizes out of quilt batting and experimented with the different sizes and combinations of the ovals and placement until I had what I wanted. Then I marked where the padding goes in the corset, made a little fabric cover for the quilt batting, and tacked in place. So far it's worked very well.

I think that building a pocket directly into the corset is way more work than it's worth.
Lidia Best

Return to “Corsets”